Time is ticking and the calender is on a countdown. Are you finding yourself stumped on what to get that dear one for Christmas? Here are some of my favorite products that would make for GREAT Christmas gifts this Holiday Season. Click the photos for links.
1. These Lauren Ralph Lauren Rectangle Drop Earrings for $38.00 - She will wear these with her little black dress or her jeans and sweater. The touch of color is a rich accent to her eyes.
2. I love these everyday winter booties the Out N About III Classic Boot by SOREL sells for $130.00 - She will wear them with her leggings and long puff coat to the super market and she will wear them to the office with her dress and switch into her heels before she gets to the boardroom.
3. There's something so cozy about a long puffer vest on a cold winter's day. Maurices has this Hooded Longlined Puffer Vest regularly for $54.90 but, on sale for $32.94. It comes in gold and black. I love how they've paired it here with a plaid skirt and jersey top but, she could just as easily pair it with leggings or straight cut jeans.
4. If you are wanting a little fresh music, the best vocalist I've found is Eva Cassidy. You can't help but, appreciate her natural gift. The Best of EVA CASSIDY CD sells for $24.83
5. For the booklover, I've been reading Three Cups of Tea from Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin. It's an action packed thought provoking true story selling for $17.00 on Amazon.
Carhartt Cargo Fleeced-line work pant selling for $69.99 - He could easily pair these with a sweater or camo and hunting attire.
2. The Oral-B Electric Toothbrush is on one of the guys in my household lists of wants for Christmas. I don't know but, maybe this would be a hit for your guy, too! It sells for $79.99
3. Waconia Sunnies by Paddle North are on another Christmas list of one of the guys at my house. These are a GREAT deal at $35.00! He'll wear them everyday.
4. Colorful Tennis Shoes are IN! These Adidas CourtJam Tennis Shoes sell for $69.99 - He will look great in these wearing denim or a gray or navy jogger pant.
5. For that guy that likes to have fun, this Cheeseburger snow tube will keep the sledding party smiling. Sold at Cabela's for $27.99
We want to give gifts of meaning and items that bring joy. It isn't about the amount we spend; it's about the thought put into a gift for the person we care about. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
Twin Cities Wardrobe Consultant Kathy Banta
Premiere Twin Cities personal shopping, Fashion Styling, Personal Shopping, Wardrobe Stylist, Closet Organization, Fashion Stylist, Personal Styling, Closet Analysis, Closet Edit, Commercial Wardrobe Stylist, Minneapolis Fashinista, St Paul Personal Stylist, Closet Cleaning and Organization